We’re so excited to announce the first stage in our post-quarantine opening with outdoor classes at the nearby Ramsden Park.
Ramsden park is located just north of 889 along Yonge Street at 1020 Yonge St.
It’s only a 6 minute walk from the studio to the park.
We will be set up at the end of Gibson Ave.
Green P parking is located just south of the park off Pears Avenue.
About Our Park Classes
– Social distancing practices are in effect for all outdoor classes.
(2m between mats)
– Masks are not required during class. Hand sanitizer will be available.
– Pre-registration is required, as there are limited spots.
– We suggest arriving 10 minutes before class to set yourself up comfortably.
– Bring your own mat, or let us know if you’d like to rent one. $4/mat
– If additional props are needed they will be provided by 889.
– Bring hydration + sunscreen!
– There are public washrooms at Ramsden Park.
How do I reserve a rental mat for outdoor classes?
If you let us know at least an hour prior to the class start-time
we’ll bring you a mat! $4 per mat rental.
Will my membership stay on hold if I choose not to attend the outdoor classes?
Yes, if you’re not comfortable joining us outdoors for a group class, we will keep your membership on hold.
What will happen if it rains?
We have a 3 hour weather window. If we cancel a class you’ve registered for we’ll notify you by phone, and the class will be credited back to your account to use at another time.